We can’t believe it, but we are already halfway of the Beautiful World Tour: time flies!
Here are some stats since we left France:
- 6 months since departure (50% of the full year;-)
- 10 countries visited (including the many small independent islands in the Caribbean)
- 10000 km by air
- 5000 km by car
- 2500 km by boat
- all of it of course 250% Carbon compensated (see details😉
- 137 kilos of baggage (including 50 kilos of boards and 15 kilos of books…)
- 1 drone crashed, the other 1 still stuck at the Brazilian border;-(
- 50%+ of CNED school courses completed (Maths 70%, French 40%, English 60%… see details)
- many new education topics discovered (that national education does not really cover), like Computer Science (here is Jade’s first program, as well as the one of Ulysses…) and Ecology
- Only few Kids Challenges completed so far (Kite for Ulysses, Surf for Jade, English WIP for both): they will have to accelerate to win the super-prize (an animal back home)!
- Several small NGOs helped along the way for economic development and environmental protection…
Here are the detailed maps of each big step of this world tour.
The Brazilian Trip
The Carribean Trip
The Central America Trip (50% completed)
And the rest ahead of us…
- Express-visit in California
- 6 weeks in a camping-car in New-Zealand with Flying Challenge
- 4 weeks in a camping-car in Eastern Australia with Diving Challenge
- A quick stop in Indonesia
- One month in Southern India
- The last month in Northern India, ending our trip in Daremsala for a nice spiritual happy-ending…
- …and back home mid-August!
We have still plenty discoveries and challenges ahead of us, and we’ll make sure we keep you posted with nice pictures and videos along the way!
Thanks for following us;-)